Drapolene Cream can be used to:
• prevent and treat nappy rash in babies
• help adults with incontinence to soothe skin that’s sore/may
become sore due to urine on their skin (urinary dermatitis)
• treat minor burns and limited sunburn
Before you use Drapolene
• Drapolene should not be used on anyone who is allergic (hypersensitive) to benzalkonium chloride, cetrimide, lanolin or any of the other ingredients.
• Drapolene contains benzalkonium chloride, cetrimide, woolfat (purified lanolin), cetyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, and chlorocresol which may cause skin reactions such ascontact dermatitis (a rash or itching in some cases).How to use Drapolene
• The effected area should be washed and dried thoroughly,paying particular attention to the folds of the skin.
• Nappy rash – apply Drapolene evenly at each nappy change.
• Urinary dermatitis – regular application is advised.
• For minor burns and sunburn – apply as required.If the skin condition does not improve or becomes worse, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist